Glenn Medical Center
Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health clinic services.
As we strive to provide primary care, disease management and prevention, and wellness education within the local community, we are dedicated to the following goals:
- To continually improve the quality of our health care by striving for the highest standards.
- To work together, as partners, within our community to increase health care services that are accessible and affordable.
- To maintain public trust through our commitment to long-term involvement in the well-being of our community.
- To share resources and expertise with our community.
- To actively teach and promote community and individual responsibility for disease prevention through the provision of health and disease prevention programs.
1133 West Sycamore Street
Willows, CA 95988
Phone: (530) 934-1800